Thursday 9 December 2010

Superhero training

Well, after the other day I thought I might as well give it a try, on a fitness level that is as I have no idea who I should help and if I did what would I save them from. Obviously everyone needs help from time to time.

I thought back to some of my work in the Security industry and my time in the military. Dusting off some kit from then gave me some practical ideas, Nomex suit, body armour etc. The kit I assembled on the floor of my apartment did not look superhero-like but dull and functional, the sort of attire you would use at dawn forcing entry into some bad guys house to arrest him in his underpants. It just didn't seem to cut it. I will have to look around.

On the training front I have had a lot over the years and my fitness is key to my life style anyway. I am going to contact an old friend Andy for some of the more unusual training techniques. It's all very well training in trainers, ass revealing leggings and sexy tops. How do I train effectively in body armour, overall and wearing hoods that reduce my air intake, this is where Andy B will help.

I will keep you posted about my progress.

bye for now.....KA-POW!

No comments:

Post a Comment