Tuesday 14 December 2010

On my way

Well I think I can say I am well on my way to getting a look at Superhero status. The process is going to take a few months maybe a few years to get true Kick-Ass status. But looking at the Real life super heroes site I am realising it is mostly about helping normal people, homeless people and communities. I used to have a friend called Lars who was a tramp who lived near my apartment building in Copenhagen. Although the word Tramp is now no longer PC Lars hated being called homeless, he said he had a place to live and friends which all come together to create a home.

I used to share my coffee with him and he loved my cakes, he would also tell me when my ass hole ex had been sniffing around.

I suppose these are the people I could help, Lars died Easter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment