Tuesday 7 December 2010

Could I be a real life superhero?

This morning I was at my daily training schedule and I was asked quite candidly if I thought I was special. I said I was not available for a date, (as one of the three women at my gym I am ofter asked out 'on the off-chance'), I was amused quite a lot by the answer. He actually said have you thought about your role as a possible super hero. 'No' I said I am not the acting type. He then went on to expand and offer me help to help those in need, he mentioned my friendship with the late Lars.

After going on a bit he gave me the addresses of a couple of websites:

http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org
http://www.the-biomatrix.net/

As you can probably imagine I thought he was taking the piss, but he tells me other wise, 'think about it' he says, just like lines fromt he movies. I was expecting him to give me a long monologue regaling me of exploits or poor victims in need of a heroine to save them from them selves. Well I think he wants to see my in lycra or rubber showing my legs, hips and ass to all and sundry.

After shooing him away and getting back to the weights I started thinking what if I could be a heroine of the night or day doing stuff. Would it involve lycra and rubber or nomex and guns?

I will let you know...

1 comment:

  1. If you're interested in real-life superheroes, you should check out the new book "I, Superhero!!" It's available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.

    ReplyDelete